HANDIY Products has developed a range of FEDTRIM Gable Vents for stylish cross-ventilation in roof spaces. Features and benefits include:
• made and designed in Australia to suit the Australian climate;
• functional vents are fully screened to safeguard against insects, debris and animals;
• adds style and charm to any home;
• a cost-effective way to control ventilation in your roof space;
• ready-to-paint to suit your style and colour scheme [painting is necessary for extended UV protection];
• easy DIY installation with step-by-step instructions;
• moulded from highly durable co-polymer plastic that will not warp, rot, spilt or absorb moisture;
• suitable to retro-fit into steel, vinyl, weatherboard or compressed cement cladding over timber or steel frames;
• also suitable for use in brickwork and render, where the vent is designed to support the load over the opening.
The range comprises 6 shapes in various sizes: full moon [full circle]; rectangular; octagonal; square; half-moon [half-circle]; and rounded top. Available from hardware stores; priced from $85 through to $150.
FEDTRIM gable vents
T: 02 4677 2533