According to PGH Bricks & Pavers there is resurgence in the use of brick to create impactful architectural features inside and out. Using PGH Bricks & Pavers’ range home-renovators are embracing varied textures, shapes, colours and finishes to inject life into home-renovation design.
- Interior feature walls add texture and visual interest for entrances and bespoke interior spaces. Bricks can create any look from crisp and contemporary monochromatic or glassy finishes using glazed bricks; to industrial and warehouse inspired interiors with dry pressed bricks.
- Create a recycled look by blending bricks with different textures and colours. Complement with timber joinery and flooring for a truly rustic style.
- Maintain privacy without sacrificing design with a brick screen. Pierced brick walls allow light and air to flow through the building, connecting interior living spaces with the outside world while screening your home from the street.
- Go against the grain with wire cut bricks. Exposing the inside of a brick on exterior walls adds contrast and character; as well as creating jagged edges to protect walls exposed to general public areas from the rigours of urban living, such as graffiti.
- Demonstrate artistic flair by incorporating pattern-work. Alternating brick laying directions, brick size and depth can all contribute to attractive designs that change the style of exterior walls as the sun moves; or make a statement indoors by embracing favourite colours or shapes.
PGH Bricks & Pavers
T: 13 15 79