The Foodwall™ Lite Step [from Biofilta, Melbourne] is ideal for the home gardener who wants low-maintenance gardening, high quality plants, minimal water use, and to promote sustainable-living. The stepped-design provides two levels of planting to create a wall effect while enabling easy access to the plants without back strain. The innovative modular design enables connection of Foodwall™ units in up to 10m rows.
Taking the guesswork out of how much water to give plants, the system optimally irrigates the soil from the reservoir in each tub for up to two weeks depending on the temperature. The resulting consistent moisture level reduces plant stress and lets them achieve their full potential. A large garden-area can be created by connecting several modules, which can be expanded at any time.
Other innovative features include:
- ideal for vegetables, herbs and flowers;
- strong and sturdy galvanised or powder coated frame;
- great way to introduce children into gardening;
- aeration loop lets plants breathe and prevents root rot;
- adjustable water level;
- one-point watering;
- mosquito proof design;
- Australian designed and made using 100% recyclable materials; and
- 10-year guarantee.
T: 03 9673 0320