kaboodle kitchen has added six new colours to its collection of doors and panels with the launch of its latest trends range of flatpack DIY kitchens. Featuring matt black, smoked grey, a rich green, deep navy and two concrete looks, DIY home renovators can make a statement in their kitchen renovation with these contemporary, design-forward cabinetry shades.
- MOLASSES V: strong and bold, the smoothness of matt black takes inspiration from the modern minimalist trend, with anti-fingerprint technology and a soft touch matt finish.
- LIGHT TRUFFLE: this industrial textured look demands attention thanks to its raw finish and modern aesthetic, giving the impression of real concrete.
- SMOKED GREY: versatile and timeless in nature, this Scandi-inspired smoked grey conveys a contemporary and sleek look and feel.
- VIVID BASIL: derived from natural greenery and influenced by European design, this rich green brings out an eclectic elegance.
- DARK TRUFFLE: this dark concrete shade complete with grey and brown tones comes to life when partnered with whites, light timbers, subtle grey undertones and metallics.
- BLUEPEA: a dark and inky navy blue, bluepea offers a fashion forward alternative to black or charcoal, working beautifully to create a bold look.
All kaboodle kitchen products are available from stores in the Bunnings Warehouse network with various lead times. Pricing sits within kaboodle’s current pricing structure, keeping these new trend colours accessible to everyday home renovators.
T: 1800 666 078