Psychologically green can impart a sense of energy, optimism and purpose, which is a perfect fit for kitchen renovations – be it a soft, vintage pastel green; or the deep, rich olive green of the Italian Riviera. Smeg’s Victoria 110cm freestanding cooker, finished in gleaming pastel green enamel, has just been released [late-2018]. Home renovators are impressed with the combination of the new generation five-zone induction cooktop and two 70L Thermoseal multifunction ovens within the retro styling of the Victoria TR4110I.
Meanwhile, the deep olive green of Smeg’s Portofino freestanding cooker enhances its stand-out features such as a large-format 126L oven with triple fan interior heat distribution for even cooking and browning. The oven has a preheat time of just six minutes to reach 200°C; Thermoseal cooking technology; and a soft close door. And for a shot of ultra-cool green, Smeg’s FAB28 and FAB32 retro refrigerators come in an authentic vintage pastel green.
Smeg’s beautifully designed retro benchtop appliances are available in the same pastel green as the FAB refrigerators. Included in the pastel green collection are kettle [standard and variable temperature], toaster [2 and 4 slice], stand mixer, blender and citrus juicer. Pricing:
- Smeg Victoria TR4110IPG freestanding cooker, pastel green $10490
- Smeg Portofino CPF9GPOGA freestanding multi fuel $6990
- Smeg Portofino CPF9IPOG freestanding induction $8990
- Smeg FAB28, one door $2750
- Smeg FAB32, two door refrigerator/freezer $3650
- Smeg KLF01PGAU Kettle $209
- Smeg KLF04PGAU Variable Temperature Kettle $259
- Smeg TSF01PGAU Toaster, 2 slice $189
- Smeg TSF02PGAU Toaster, 4 slice $209
- Smeg BLF01PGAU Blender $299
- Smeg SMF01PGAU Stand Mixer $799
- Smeg CJF01PGAU Citrus Juicer $219
T: 02 8667 4888