Hydro Seal Shower Systems have developed a clever modern frameless shower screen solution in a box. HSSS claim it is installed in a fraction of the time of other traditional methods; is simple to install; and leaves an impressive result. Their website www.hsss.net.au has an instructional video showing the ease of installation.
Features and benefits include:
- Fits first time every time.
- No drilling required after tiling. No compromising of waterproofing.
- Contains water inside the shower area once waterproofed.
- Save time and money knowing your glass is already waiting for you.
- Can be recessed into slab or bed for a seamless finish.
- No Hebel or brick hobs required. Hydro Seal Hob can be installed in their place.
- You are able to flat stick your tiles to the outside of the HSSS Hob. Saves on bedding.
- Internally there is a guide for the bedding, which also works as a level for fall.
- Available in 60mm and 42mm versions.
- The hob is available up to 4.2m long for fixed panels or front only systems
- There is a 1500mm x 1500mm hob that can be trimmed to any size.
- If your glass finishes in a 00 or 50 HSSS carries the glass in stock.
- If you require an odd size, say 1178mm x 1234mm HSSS are able to order the glass immediately so there is still no waiting. These units are priced individually.
- The wall channel allows for up to 12mm play if the bathroom walls happen to be out of square.
- Ideal for home renovations, where time is generally an issue. Tradies can confidently promise that the shower glass installation will be finished on a specific date.
Hydro Seal Shower Systems
T: 1300 879 091