From Mirotone Pty Ltd, Polycure’s AQUAPRO 2770 Water Based Pigment Liming Stain is a contemporary style floor stain that can transform and complement interior flooring. Depending on the colour and level of finish employed, AQUAPRO 2770 can exhibit a rustic, beachy vibe; or impart an ultra-minimalist feel to a room. AQUAPRO 2770 is a water-based pigment stain designed to achieve a uniformly consistent colour that softens the grain definition providing a colour-washed effect. For use on interior timber floors, architraves, skirting boards, timber quadrant and beading, AQUAPRO 2770 is available in white and pastel colours for a lime wash effect. This style of contemporary coating is arguably one of the most beautiful and understated flooring choices available. Features and benefits:
- Available in Black Japan, Butterscotch, Ebony, Grey Stone, Merbau, Navajo, Puff Haze and Liming Wash.
- Low odour; non-flammable; and has no requirements for precautions with oily rags and equipment.
- Versatile – can be applied over all species of timber.
- Medium to slow dry; easy to apply; and results in uniform colour.
- Can be applied by brush, wiping, roller or applicator before wiping off.
- Can be top-coated with a range of Polycure products including AQUAPRO water based, DURAPOL moisture cure, POLYTHANE two-pack, NATUROIL oil finishes and FASTASEAL sealers.
- Water clean-up.
T: 1300 132 202