Self-priming on most surfaces, British Paints 4 Seasons is a highly durable 100% acrylic exterior finish with built in UV Protection, UltraProtect™ technology and a 25-year guarantee against peeling, blistering and flaking.
The starting point for this makeover was a playful, modern artwork in a riot of blue, orange, yellow and black. It was hung above the desk to create a focal point; and the colours used to inform the rest of the scheme.
Porter’s Paints Smooth Impasto collection of 44 rich and textured colours with a velvety matte finish
Porter’s Paints has just launched its newest range, Smooth Impasto – a collection of 44 rich and textured colours with a velvety matte finish.
Polycure’s AQUAPRO 2770 Water Based Pigment Liming Stain is a contemporary style floor stain that can transform and complement interior flooring.
Bathrooms see a lot of moisture and condensation from showers and baths, so it’s vital to choose a paint that will resist mould and bacteria.
Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Kitchen&Bathroom will help you ensure your kitchen walls look pristine for longer; keep bacteria to a minimum; and allow you to keep the space clean, no matter how big the mess.
When it comes to first time painters, British Paints® say that 48% home renovators want to create their own personal haven, upgrade their home or create a place they can entertain friends and family; while the remaining 52% want to showcase their craftsmanship.
With a few clever styling tricks you can add much needed warmth to any room; and bring it right up to date. Utilising Dulux paint products it won’t take long or cost the earth.
When treating timber surfaces, waterproofing and regular inspection is key over winter. Look out for peeling, flaking, discolouration, mould growth or greying as these are key signs of damage.
Made with DUALTECH technology, Hammerite Direct to Rust Metal Paint [from Sikkens] protects metal surfaces by repelling water and stopping rust.
Made of soft muted tones, the Serenity Collection comprises five colours to help evoke a sense of peacefulness and tranquillity in your home. These muted hues are ideal for furniture, walls, cabinets, or floors; and are easy to incorporate into any home renovation project.
Dulux partnered with interior stylist Julia Green to guide you on how to give your rooms an on-trend makeover. If you want to liven a room; are short on time; and have a limited budget, paint can be your best friend.